• Admin
    Many of us have done it at one time or another. We found ourselves bright eyed and bushy tailed over a straight girl. Well, I know I have. Why, oh why, do we do it to ourselves? Because it's taboo? It's a challenge? Or we just can't help ourselves because she is---well-- TOOOO DARN FINE!! Most likely it's--ALL OF THE ABOVE. The problem isn't so much in the "CRUSH" aspect of it--that's only natural--especially if she's sweet and REALLY your type. But the problem lies more in the hoping and wishing it's going to turn into something more than what it may eventually become.

Don't get me wrong, there have been many a straight girl that decided they REALLY liked the other side of the rainbow -- BUT, BUT BUT that's because there has always been an OPEN aspect of their sexuality to begin with. Either they had repressed it for a long time and are NOW willing to explore it--OR they were ALWAYS willing to explore it IF the opportunity arose--and KNOCK KNOCK--here YOU are!!

http://www.curvemag.com/Advice/How-to-Deal-with-a-Straight-Girl-Crush-146/
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to your forum!

Guest users will see this message on almost every page throughout the site. Use this space to encourage them to sign up.