• Admin
    Dear Dr. Frankie:

My girlfriend and I have been together just over a year and living together for about 6 months. We were friends before we ever started dating and waited a while before we had sex for the first time.

When we started having sex, it was great. However, for the past 4 months, I’ve been feeling very frustrated because I want to have sex and she doesn’t. It’s been so frustrating, that I’m now totally daunted by the task of asking.
    When I ask, she uses special occasions (knowing we may get tipsy) as an excuse to wait it out. Or, she flat out tells me no, rejecting me, seriously deflating my ego. When I ask if she's still attracted to me, she gets an attitude like it's a stupid question.
    She's told me numerous stories of being cheated on in the past and I could never understand why girls had done this to her but, as bad as it sounds, I'm starting to understand how unfulfilled they probably were.

I don’t know what to do.I've pretty much had to resort to satisfying myself on a regular basis because I don't even want to face rejection from my own mate.
    Am I overreacting or putting too much emphasis on sex? http://www.curvemag.com/Blogs/Dr-Frankies-Love-Seat/June-2014/My-Girlfriend-Wont-Have-Sex-With-Me-What-should-I-Do/
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to your forum!

Guest users will see this message on almost every page throughout the site. Use this space to encourage them to sign up.